Latched Mama 3/4 Sleeve Swing Nursing Dress
Note: Final sales on all discounted items.
Please Note: Grey & White Floral is a 95% Cotton/5% Spandex blend - this is a thicker material and has more structure than our Viscose blend. Consider sizing up in this print.
A super simple transitional dress that you can lounge around your house in, wear to work, the park or date night out! This 3/4 sleeve dress is a relaxed fit and comes with a tie-able waist belt for a more flattering fit. A knee-length* style makes it easy to run around with your busy babies!
- 3/4 sleeve dress.
- Side nursing access.
- Great for single or tandem nursing & pumping.
- Flattering, loose-fit swing style.
- Includes a tie-able waist belt for a flattering fit.
- Side seam pockets.
Materials & Care
- 95% Viscose/5% Spandex Blend- ALL other prints.
- 95% Cotton/5% Spandex- Grey & White Floral ONLY - we suggest sizing up in this print.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
Size & Fit
*Knee length may vary from Mama to Mama.
- True to size!
- We suggest sizing up in the Grey & White Floral print.
- For larger busted Mamas, reach out to our customer service team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to help figure out what size will flatter you best! :)
- Maternity Friendly.
Ships fast and with love from Richmond, Virginia!
- Model with long, straight hair is 5'4", 126 pounds, chest size 32/B and wearing a size extra small.
- Model with wavy brown hair is 5'8", 160 pounds, chest size 34/D and wearing a medium.
- Model with curly, black hair is 5'7", 245 pounds, chest size 45/D and wearing a 1X.
- Model with bald hair style is 5'8", 260 pounds, chest size 44/DD and wearing a 1X.
At Latched Mama, our goal has always been simple: to support moms in their motherhood journey. That means that our goal is to support you and your family with our clothing and online community, along with empowering mamas locally and worldwide through education and one-on-one support. Our clothes and accessories are designed, packed, and shipped by our dedicated mom based team and customer service emails are answered by mamas who can relate at our warehouse in Richmond, VA!
Learn more about Latched Mama here!