Latched Mama Maternity & Nursing Knit Cape - Last Chance
Note: Final sales on all discounted items.
This amazingly soft, french-terry cape incorporates a lightweight style that adds an extra layer of coziness to your look, but without the bulk. Dress this style up with your favorite Nursing Romper, Midi Wrap Dress or your favorite Latched Mama top! With a multi-functional design, you can use this as a nursing cover or extra layer to snuggle up with your baby too.
- Layered, front nursing access.
- Button-front closure or wear open!
- Multi-use cape for nursing cover/easy layer when babywearing.
- Great for single or tandem nursing & pumping.
- Tunic length - perfect for leggings.
Materials & Care
- Midweight, super soft 95% Viscose/ 5% Spandex french terry blend.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Check out our Laundering FAQ for care & stain removal tips!
Size & Fit
- This style is one size fits most!
- Flattering on larger busted women & all body types.
- Maternity Friendly.
Ships fast and with love from Richmond, Virginia!
- Whitley is 5'4", 126 pounds, chest size 32/B and wears a size Extra Small.
- Natalia is 5'8", 160 pounds, chest size 34/D and wears a Medium.
- Brooke is 5'6", 150 pounds, chest size 34/D and wears a Medium, and is pregnant.
- Brittny is 5'8", 260 pounds, chest size 44/DD and wears a 1X.
At Latched Mama, our goal has always been simple: to support moms in their motherhood journey. That means that our goal is to support you and your family with our clothing and online community, along with empowering mamas locally and worldwide through education and one-on-one support. Our clothes and accessories are designed, packed, and shipped by our dedicated mom based team and customer service emails are answered by mamas who can relate at our warehouse in Richmond, VA!
Learn more about Latched Mama here!