Latched Mama Floral Nursing Hoodie
Ships fast and with love from Richmond, Virginia!
This hoodie features the same fit as our much-loved Lightweight Hoodie 2.0! Mama. approved to make breastfeeding comfortable, convenient while wearing your favorite hoodie! This hoodie is lightweight and perfect for breezy summer morning and nights.
- Lift up v-neck front nursing access
- Great for single or tandem nursing & pumping
- Flattering on larger busted women & all body types
- Bottom has a relaxed band
- Hood with a simple drawstring
- Kangaroo Pocket
Materials & Care
- Light-weight and super soft 95% Viscose/5% Spandex french terry.
- A bit thinner than our Petal Front Nursing Pullover, but just as soft!
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Check out our Laundering FAQ for care & stain removal tips!
Size & Fit
- This style fits true to size
- The Denim Floral isn't as stretchy as the other prints, so you may want to size up on that one
- Length will probably cover half of your bum (but differs from mama to mama!)
- If you plan on layering or want a looser fit, we suggest sizing up
- A perfect athleisure piece
- Need help with sizing? See our Sizing FAQ
- Carmen is 5'5", chest size 36H, and wearing a size Large in Light Grey Floral.
- Morgan is 5'6" and wearing a size Extra Small in Denim Floral.
- Brittny is 5'8", 260 pounds, chest size 45/D, and wearing a 1X in Denim Floral.
- Whitley is 5'4, 126 pounds, chest size 32/B, and wearing a size Extra Small in Painted Floral.
- Natalia is 5'8", pregnant, chest size 34/D and wearing a size Medium in Heathered Mauve Floral.
- Elle is 5'7", 140 pounds, chest size 34/C and wearing a Small in Sea Blue Feather.
At Latched Mama, our goal has always been simple: to support moms in their motherhood journey. That means that our goal is to support you and your family with our clothing and online community, along with empowering mamas locally and worldwide through education and one-on-one support. Our clothes and accessories are designed, packed, and shipped by our dedicated mom based team and customer service emails are answered by mamas who can relate at our warehouse in Richmond, VA!
Learn more about Latched Mama here!